Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Trust

I've been home from EDGE Corps Summit for a week and a half and its been great! Summit (training for the Navigators' EDGE Corps ministry) was awesome. God is so good. He challenged me in many ways- TRUST was the major topic of the entire time. I'm learning to trust God more and more with everything, even in my own intimacy with Him. :D

"The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all; He has compassion on all He has made....The Lord is faithful to all His promises and loving toward all He has made." Ps. 145:8,9,13b

There is no reason not to trust Him. He is the One who can save. "Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save" Ps. 146:3.
=D

God, teach me to trust you more and more. Teach me to trust you for "immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine" Eph. 3:20.

No comments: